Omg!!! Guys & Girls, i am so sorry that this blog havent been updated for sooo long!!!
I dont know if anyone is still visiting this blog.
I totally forgot about it until today!!!
I am still determine to leave this blog as it is as compared to most of my friend who eventually closed down theirs...........
ok. many things happened in this past 2 months
1. Had one of my toughest business trip to Indonesia. The accommodation, food, flight everything is good. But i have to work till 10.30pm everyday ( except a day i think) & do things work that i didnt like to. Been doing calculation & analysis work everyday, numbers & numbers , excel & excel worksheet. It was really tough, really because it isnt my expertise. & all the kaizen project that will be coming,,,,,
It made me re-consider this job again. I stayed so long because i have great colleagues that actually went beyond the "colleague " line. We are friends outside of work, laugh together, siam boss together... I told my boss but she seemed dont really care about it.
2. Had my birthday! Turned 25 this year. Quarter life crisis. No boyfriend, no career . :(
I'm glad i celebrated well with a day off. Went massage & signed a package for back massage :)) (Tee-hee) totally OL!!
Had a free swensen meal on a weekday. Luxury dia
3. Best Friend graduated!!! This friend of my is very complicated. We are very close. He influence alot to me , much more than my parents. Quite scary sometimes, but i couldn't imagine if i havent have this close friend of mine!!
4. Too cute to be eaten, isnt it? This does not need elaboration. But well, i dont usually go for such cafe unless my friend dragged me to go...
It was expensive, btw.
Ok, not all is great....
I had my
5. 4 months iphone spoilt --> seriously, just 4 months? Sent to repair but end up i got other's people phone and it is consider a refurbished one. Very sad & angry when i came to realise this. Did i made the right choice to spent 800+ Sgd just to buy a iphone?
6. Life isnt great . I have to admit here since not much people read about it....
I got so lost this year. My aspiration, goals ... it just become blurred. If you ask me now, i seriously have no idea what to do. I know i dont really like my new job scope now. I am going to quit.
But what am i going to do after i quit?
I dont know, that's the part that made me felt scared & lost. I dont know it's because i have stayed in this company too long that i became stagnant or if Singapore society had affect me so much that i am apdating to the mainstream,,
I have been in search of my life meaning but i still seemed not to get anything out of it.
Sometimes, at the end of the day, end of the work i got so depressed because i dont know what i am doing in my life.
I didnt have such depressing moments in my life before , even when i was faced with intense stress when i was back as a student.
So , what is my next step? What do i want to achieve?
I looked at the sky someday and i dont know what exactly am i thinking about?!
7. Lastly, my teeth.
My teeth had a problem again. It was decay due to my previously extraction of wisdom tooth. I was so worried about that expecially after i went to see the dentist. You know some dentist are very experienced but they are out there like a sales person. But some dentist are not experienced, but they have the heart to help you the best you could,.
which kind of dentist do you prefer? the first one or the latter? But i am glad i dragged myself to see the dentist, even though so much of unwillingly. I did it on my birthday somemore. HHAHHAA
I will remmeber to come over to update my memories here. :)
Friday, July 01, 2016, 10:18 AM
Today reality remind me and re-emphasize a point to me.
If you are born a beautiful face, everything is good.
So, why do society find fault on girls who go for plastic surgery?
actually i got a shocked that its been long since i update stuff on this website
It like when i enter this webbie, " shit, why was it left there"/
Even though i know my readers aren't alot ( practically zero) , but i still wanted kept a copy of my life here in this pretty private corner of this website, recording down all the interesting or mundane stuff that i am doing
For the first time, i went to do some kite flying. It was great & fun :)
even though my kite kept intercepting with others' , but i didnt know that kites flying is much more easy then i thought. --> well, i am only refering to the action of making a kite go into the sky and fly .Flying against the wind, high and strong
This was during the may day holiday , i still think at marina barrage
Weddings again! Now i really start to wonder will i be the last one left behind the shelves...........................................
I have actually been thinking alot about my life. Like, what is my direction, what i want to do & what am i exactly doing,
The other day i was talking this serious topic with one of the collegue of mine, she told me that she spent 1 full year to think about it but she isn't still so sure.
Me too , i didnt know. Especially now that i am getting comfortable in my current job.
& yeah, i shall end here.
With a family photo of mine :P
All these photos trigger memorys of what i have been doing for the past month
&& I am learning spanish
But i still like portugese
oi, tudo bem? Como vai?
Thursday, April 07, 2016, 10:07 PM
i should have let this go long ago ....
but i just couldn't
& ironically back in my mind, i constantly remind myself that "this doesn't belong to me"
So, i know it all along